RBD 4um
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

RBD 4um

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

DOLAZE....!!!

In jos 
AutorMesaj
La Barbie*Anahi*Titti*Mia
Admin
La Barbie*Anahi*Titti*Mia

Numarul mesajelor : 94
Varsta : 29
Data de inscriere : 25/10/2008

DOLAZE....!!! Empty
MesajSubiect: DOLAZE....!!!   DOLAZE....!!! I_icon_minitimeLun Noi 03, 2008 12:00 am

Ne znam prevod ali su pomenuli nas za decembar........
The actress and singer is described as a person of challenges, so when he came into his hands the script to give voice to Dr. Molly Cacatua, in an animated film titled Agent 00-P2-Anima Estudios, low production Federico de Fuentes and Jose Garcia de Letona, could not accept that and more so in a break from their commitments to the group RBD took the opportunity to face for the first time this facet of the film and it will be seen in late January 2009. In the tape also participate with their voices Jaime Camil, Silvia Pinal and Rogelio Guerra. In addition to this project has other actress who advanced to Excélsior.

"It's a challenge because there was in fact dubbing Sesame Street when I was seven or eight years and longer, but it really is now a full character in a movie. Is not the same as acting in the soap just because you use your voice and how difficult it is sincronizarte with the movement of the caricature. He was a father and fun. " Moreover he added that his character simply fascinated him.

"I loved Molly because even though it already existed before that thought in me to bend, we seem much physically as much as the color of the hair."

The most immediate plan that the singer, 23, takes door is the start and end of the farewell tour of RBD, which just began this week in South America with mixed feelings.

"On the album's goodbye from RBD, there will be two songs of mine and this is very significant. I am with the nostalgia because this week starts the tour of the closure, we are going to Argentina, Colombia, Brazil and Bolivia. In [b]DECEMBER[b] visit to Slovenia, [b]SERBIA[b], Romania, Peru, Venezuela, Los Angeles and will be a concert in Mexico. I have a swirl of emotions, because RBD was my school of life and work. "

And though sad by the end of the grouping, the girl is also excited because after four years returns to the forums of soap opera, now in the Mexican version of Argentine history Summer of'98, which will produce Pedro Damian and which has not yet have final title and is currently being negotiated that the locations are on the beaches of Oaxaca
Sus In jos
https://rbd4ever.catsboard.com

DOLAZE....!!!
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» POTWRDJENO!!!DOLAZE PONOWO!!!RBD,RBD,RBD OTRA VEZ IN SERBIA!!!!!!

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
RBD 4um :: ~*~RBD~*~ :: ~*~RbD novosti~*~-
Mergi direct la: